Friday, July 8, 2011

A Brewers Surge in Stripes...and Goo comes to town!

Ok...the Brewers (in their retro unis) have won two straight! I know I complained about the fact that all they wear anymore are the softball blue tops...and I dislike the '82 togs even more - BUT - whatever it takes, I suppose, right?

It certainly goes deeper than that, but the last thing the Brewers can afford heading into the All Star break (other than Ryan Braun's injury) is a losing streak. As I've said from the first day of the season, the NL Central is up or grabs. The only thing no one expected was the first half surge the Pirates have been on. Clint Hurdle is an early candidate for NL Manager of the Year...but there is a LONG way to go.

Moving on....Tonight's Summerfest highlight?? - GOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment