Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quick Hitter Updates

This week has been kind of a whirlwind, but I did want to update you on two quick things.


#1 - I've been re-hired by Sporting News Radio to be a fill-in host. My first show back will be this coming Friday night, from 9p-1a CT, sitting in for Todd Wright. SNR is based in Houston, but I have been generously loaned a studio in Brookfield that I am able to broadcast from. The show will air on SNR affiliated throughout the United States, on Sirius Channel 94, and will stream online at http://www.sportingnewsradio.com/

#2 - I didn't look at my own calendar. My cousin's wedding is today, and I won't be back in time to make an appearance on CBS 58's "Sports Fanatics" program. Evan Fitzgerald and Kevin Holden have been incredible to allow me a weekly spot on the show and I hate it anytime I have to miss it. Nevertless, please be sure to catch it this week and every week at 10:30 Sunday mornings on WDJT-TV.


Off to Chicago for Jen's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment